Wednesday, July 2, 2008

1st Post

I have been looking at others blogs for a while and thinking of starting my own, well this is my first attempt at this. I guess I will start with a little bit about myself.

I was born in Indianapolis, IN, raised in Texas (El Paso, Midland, Houston), and have now lived in the St.Louis, MO area since 1993. So I pretty much feel like a St. Louis Native. I have been here 15 years now. Go Cards...

I currently work for BJC HealthCare in their IS department. I support the network of 2 of the hospitals in their healthcare system.

I am married to a wonderful woman. We have been married for 5 1/2 years now. She is a great wife and companion. We have 3 sweetheart little kids. Their ages are 4,2, and 10 mo. The oldest 2 are boys and the youngest is a girl. They bring us a lot of joy.

Religion is a large part of our lives. We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints, or Mormons as the media terms us. This church is the best way that I know to help me grow as a person and us as a family. It helps us grow closer to God and closer to each other.

I am sure that I will get into many of theses subjects more as this blog goes on. For now I will end this post.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Um, we've actually been married for 6 years but who's counting? Think about it....2002.

Aaron said...

And looking forward to many many more......

Lauren said...

LOL! great way to start the blog, haha. We've got a fairly new blog too, but so far James has yet to post....maybe this will get him thinking its not such a girly thing to do...or maybe it will and he still won't post. ( : just kidding, we both miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?